Still trying to work this one out. Unlike the #glyphtionary this is current research.

Still trying to work this one out. Unlike the #glyphtionary  this is current research.

Originally shared by Anthony Castanza

So as some of you may know, a few weeks ago, based on a blog post by Thomas Greanias I attempted to suss out a glyph that was hidden in the symbol for The Alignment.

I feel like I'm getting closer to uncovering the truth, but still have some way to go.

Below you'll find version 2 of my attempt. I noticed in version one, that the arm of the center portion of the symbol (when the levels were adjusted) extended further than I previously thought. However, as that extension terminates before it would reach a canonical node, I've connected it to the nearest.

However, I still feel like I'm missing some critical piece of the puzzle, I'm not sure if I'm warmer or colder, but I figured it might be worth getting external opinions on the matter.

#glyphs  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind