I would like to publicize a fact that seems to be reproducing in other cities.

I would like to publicize a fact that seems to be reproducing in other cities. The usurpation of MD, will have something to do with cassadra prime? What do you think?

Originally shared by Vinlux Almohadilla

I want to denounce an irregular behavior on the part of the comunity manager of europe. I am the POC of cordoba españa and I have been expelled from the slack and the mission day of cordoba after 3 months of hard work, where I have worked with the other faction. During that time in no time I have had problems with lizzy but it has been getting him and everything being problems. At the moment, he has not given me any explanation and I think I deserve it, because I have the permission of the city council and the security of the city, I have the mission template, I have the images of the missions, I have the website, points of physical registration and discount in hotels. And it seems that all that is going to take another person, i feel stolen, it does not seem fair.
i want the world to know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind