LAST-EDIT: Well, it seems JARVIS is back up with Lesson 2.0.

LAST-EDIT: Well, it seems JARVIS is back up with Lesson 2.0... I don't know if it was only on my own it was broken but now I'll shut up about it. Niantic makes me sad.

EDIT 2: Doing, Going, Your, Human, Meaning and Understand are the words I found that make JARVIS silent.

The Ingress AI's have broken down... they don't answer to anything... just ask you to say it again and again and again...
Maybe if we do it enough times they'll respond... Or maybe we need to imput just the right commands... I'm guessing the glyphs that appeared on case study 7
If you say either Human or Unknown they stay silent.
Otherwise I have not noticed anything...

EDIT: Actually Unknown just outputs what all the others do so my theory crumbles over... Proceed at your own risk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind