Not exactly sure where to put this.

Not exactly sure where to put this. I'd been offered free copies of Volumes 1 and 2 of the Niantic Project Files after posting a comment where I wondered what a 13MAGNUS was, since I was convinced it was something akin to the cult of Osiris, though  Ezekiel Calvin specifically refers to spending his entire career hunting a 13MAGNUS . I'd already purchased both volumes and this is really to put the next part in context.

I started  reading through the part in Volume 2 relating to 13MAGNUS. The thing that puzzled me was the report compiled for Dr. Paul School by Devra Bogdanovich. I'd been hoping for a little clarity on the subject of 13MAGNUS. I found the book she mentioned Misterios De La Inquiscion on the Archive.org website.

Devra mentions a woodcut page falling from a book that Hank was reading. This was the trigger for their impromptu visit to the church which had 13MAGNUS glyphs and their breakin at SETI.

One of my ponderings had been the connections between 13MAGNUS and the 'fictional' characters mentioned in Hank's breadcrumbs. Have there been any discussions what a 13MAGNUS is? Also wondering why 13MAGNUS is in caps while Anti-Magnus is not, it just seems like very insistent terminology for two groups who were not always aware of each other.

I think my next course of action is to examine the characters that Hank's breadcrumbs referred to. Hopefully my thinking isn't too fragmented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind