So, what now?

So, what now?

I'm serious. Let's go through the rundown here. Hank seems to be stuck in a latter-day lotus-eater trap, Resistance is colluding with aliens, and Jarvis is going to be dead (again). ADA wants to become...more human, I guess? All that evolution talk ended quickly.

And Anti-Magnus got what it wanted. I guess my internal compass is broken now. Does anyone have any kind of clarity for me? Where do we go from here? Before, modulating the anomalies made sense to me. Resistance modulations prevent mindhacking, and sometimes by helping out ADA, or Oliver.  Enlightened expand the "natural" sphere of Shaper influence, in turn helping XM beings like Hank.  But having N'zeer floating around screws with the whole equation. What is Resistance if they are the foot soldiers of Aliens? And what is Enlightened if we bitterly fight the exposure of the truth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind