I'd been staring at the communication between Yuen Ni and Antoine Smith regarding Devra Bogdanovich and noticed two...



I'd been staring at the communication between Yuen Ni and Antoine Smith regarding Devra Bogdanovich and noticed two curves on the page. I thought it looked interesting and merited a closer look.

To my eyes it looks like 8242433185608v464 for the top line and 5433642475545873z on the lower line.

Granted it feels like trying to see one of those silly recaptcha codes. I'm not great when it comes to decrypting and wasn't sure if anyone was working on this one. I'd recommend looking at the document on Niantic Project as the photo I've attached is my best attempt to copy the picture and other eyes might see better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind