I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact, have actual technological capabilities when exposed to XM or present in a Nest.  Let us start with  the Shōnin Stone (which I believe to be broken at this point).  We know that it functions as something analogous to part of a circuit board or a key, depending on how you perceive it. 

There is also Azmati's Dagger (or is it Alexander the Greats, I can't remember) that was used to test for simulacra.

My feeling is that there are more such objects.  I am trying to catalogue them.  

And as a thought experiment, what other objects must there be that have not yet been found?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind