There seems to be some confusion as to my relationship to niantic, and ingress.

There seems to be some confusion as to my relationship to niantic, and ingress. As have previously stated I kinda ended up a part of this as an aside to other things I was already working through. my presence here while seemingly entertaining for so many here. Has never been about fun for me. if it was I would have be a top lvl agent. I was interested in the stories for my own reasons. I shared when I felt I might have something of interest to those who seemed to be searching for something.  As I have come to find out this is not at all as I had thought. As such my participation in this group may not be mutually harmonious. I've decided to begin removing myself from this game world.  Please excuse if this is not the proper place to post this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind