Who is Amaziah Lachith?

Who is Amaziah Lachith?

It's a question that's been in the back of my mind lately. Not sure why but it is something I've been thinking about over and over.

As we know, he was one of H. Richard Loeb​​​​'s informants black in the early days of the Investigation. Years later, mention of his name re-emerged by Misty Hannah​​, who was with him(Was it a planned meeting? Random coincidence?) in a location named the Bridgewater Triangle at the start of the Helios Anomalies.

Hannah divulged that he was a Necromonic Researcher. Claimed that "He keeps talking about cultists serving some master, but there are very few particulars."

I'm curious about why he was in the Triangle, which has had a rather odd reputation as being 'a site of alleged paranormal phenomena, ranging from UFOs to poltergeists and orbs, balls of fire and other spectral phenomena, various "bigfoot" sightings, giant snakes and "thunderbirds", as well as the mutilation of cattle and other livestock."

I've been extremely interested as to why Lachith was in the Triangle during Helios. What was his motive for being there? Did he and Hannah plan a meeting there?

I'd like to hear what H. Richard Loeb​​ knows about this enigmatic individual, since he was one of Loeb's informants. I'd be also interested in what Dr. Edgar Allan Wright​​​​ has to say on the matter.

In the name of the truth, I release this information. I can only hope it serves our journey well.

-Mustafa.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind