Just a quick observation, because I'm supposed to be studying for finals...

Just a quick observation, because I'm supposed to be studying for finals...

I can't find the thread, but I was hung up on the significance of the number 13 in regards to the number of "participants" in a Magnus, because it's a prime and not generally found in nature...
However, came across a geometric construct called a metatrons cube that nicely arranges 13 circles in a hexagon pattern. Obviously you can Google one up, maybe you're all familiar with it already but it was new to me. ( I don't abide by that numerology/angels/crystals stuff. )

Anyway, it was nice how the framework also meshed with the glyph framework. Scientific discovery rarely falls in line with man's desire to have everything in tidy symmetrical patterns... but occasionally, it does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind