Further thoughts on Klue and November Lima

Further thoughts on Klue and November Lima

I recently attended the November Lima meet up in Winston-Salem, NC. To meet up with agents was my cover, but my true intentions were to the gather further insights into Klue S.'s involvement with November Lima...

Through circumstances that I can not explain, was it coincidence or was it fate? But what I witnessed has me really intrigued... While there, I witnessed some strange lights coming from within November Lima, the driver noticed the lights as well and darted into November Lima to inspect the van, and then he emerges with the electrostatic bag containing the Klue cards. Like there was a micro-xm disturbance within November Lima itself This would explain the lack of a dead-drop at North Carolina, I was disappointed as well, but being that tracking Klue while she's in the portal network has been my main focus in the investigation for a while, I went undeterred.

I'm looking at the small bag and I have a realization about why the use of electrostatic bags? During my work around the world and doing things for special forces units, there have been occasions when I had to secure my cell phone within a Faraday cage. Then the reason hits me... The electrostatic bags are acting as a safe way for the Klue cards to come through the portal network. An enclosure for matter similar to a Faraday Cage!

What do you think agents?

Edgar Allan Wright Verity Seke H. Richard Loeb John Hanke Ethan Lepouttre Andrew Krug Anne Beuttenmüller





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind