NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE

NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE

http://investigate.ingress.com/2017/07/01/xm-disturbances/

The hard work of NIA really gives us dozens of infomation.

About NIA themselves:
They are track 8+ threads simultaneously, and score good marks:
Afghan Anomaly, 13MAGNUS nest: ×
CERN, ABADN: √
Persepolis, ex-AntiMagnus nest: √
Acolyte’s Compound, the Base of Enlightened: ×
Jahan’s Palace, the Base of AntiMagnus: ×
San diego: √
Hank: ×
PAC: ×
It seems that White House is really worry about the threats: the XM, the Exogenous entities, the Tecthulhu and the Remote Participations etc. They are quickening their reseatch and maybe preparing for some big ops.

About +Hank Johnson:
If I didn't make a mistake, the last NOMAD program before 13Magnus:Reawakens was post at June 17th, 2015. 2 years later, Hank continued his NOMAD abruptly with 3 short weekly program. In my opinion, one week is too long for editing these 2 minute video, the post gap between them must be lengthen on purpose. So, I agree with Phillip that the new NOMADs was a cover for his secret new journey.

About +Misty Hannah and +Tycho C.:
I used to think Misty will go to Seoul, as +Niantic announced that Seoul will be the only one primary site of Q3 XM anomaly, so Misty is able to find Tycho with the help of higher level XM easier.
Now NIA proof that I may be wrong. XM disturbances was found in San Diego and it will be helpful for Misty to find Tycho. Especially, I know that Tycho was present at San Diego Comic Con in early days.
I'm not quite familiar with Tycho yet, I only know that he is a talent artist and may be an XM sensitive. I’m trying to learn more about him.

About the Niantic.(ship)
Do not have enough information.

About +H. Richard Loeb:
I'm not the only one who think PAC is withholding information now.
Yes, I know that it's necessary to protect the allies and he himself by essential withholding. But PAC is a secret keeper rather than truth seeker recently.

[embed]http://investigate.ingress.com/2017/07/01/xm-disturbances/[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind