The Mystery of Edgar Allan Wright

The Mystery of Edgar Allan Wright

On Oct 27th, 2013, Dr. Edgar Wright had announced the creation of a group designed to tackle the collection of data and knowledge in order to help unravel the mysteries of the world of Ingress.

This group was named Operation: Essex. (https://plus.google.com/u/0/110289508116377658380/posts/azNsbybUSbd)

However, he did have another reason for launching this. He said so in his Behind the Scanner interview years later: "And quite frankly, I have my own personal motive, and that motive is to… reassemble my own thoughts and brain."

Years prior to the Niantic Project, to H. Richard Loeb and the creation of the Niantic Investigation, Dr. Wright ended up on the wrong end of a strange incident which resulted in his memory being fractured and broken.

I think now is the time to begin research into how he lost his memory and what can be done to fix it. After all, in one way that's why we're all here...isn't it?

SO let's start here: How did he lose it?

My personal answer is this....I believe he lost his memory during Project Whydah, one of the precursor NIA experiments to Niantic.

In terms of evidence, here's what I've got:

1. A page from Tycho C.'s comic book, Ingress: Origins, which showcases Devra Bogdanovich speaking to Zeke Calvin about potential Niantic candidates. Calvin seems to be the one recommending Wright for the Project when Devra shuts him down, citing that he didn't come back "quite right" after Whydah.

2. A post from flint dille: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+flintdille/posts/Nwy8zBwYrp4 in which he suggests that something happened to Wright during Whydah. Granted, he claims that whatever happened could have occurred during the enigmatic Waratah Symposium that Edgar was a part of but Flint also says that "there's no record of anybody thinking he was confused before Whydah."


3. An old conversation I personally had with Wright years ago, in which he told me the reason he lost his mind was because of "XM, his research and a certain Agency."


As of now, that's all the research I've got. I'll bring more in when I can.

So now the question is: What can we do about this?

I think we can start by finding and talking to those who were at Whydah. Calvin-who I think made it-is dead....but Misty Hannah, Felicia Hajra-Lee and Tycho C. are still around....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind