Remember our idea about an Essex Report some time ago? I need your help, investigators!

Remember our idea about an Essex Report some time ago? I need your help, investigators!

Originally shared by Tobias Hengst

Agents, I need your assistance!

Almost 2 years ago, the last episode of the Ingress report was broadcasted before the unfortunate passing of Susanna Moyer . Today, agents who are not as deep into the investigation as others often don't know what is happening or what is at stake during an anomaly. A few people in Operation Essex had the idea of creating an "Essex Report", a short podcast or a short video collecting everything that is currently happening behind the scanner.
Long story short, I want to make that real and I'll take the first step for that. However, I need help for that.

Stuff that needs to be done include researching topics, writing a script and of course voice that script. While I can do some work, I can't do it alone.

I'm inviting you to participate in researching, voicing and everything else that needs to be done to make a small and short podcast/video where agents can catch up. Please join with the Telegram link below.

Thank you, agents.

JOIN: https://t.me/joinchat/BKCfRFD7Ofg14crjWUCp0Q

[embed]https://t.me/joinchat/BKCfRFD7Ofg14crjWUCp0Q[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind