To my fellow Agents and #Truthseekers

To my fellow Agents and #Truthseekers

For your consideration/discussion/theories

So I've been mulling over a thought lately as I sit quietly under and xm filled blue glow. What if everything we know about the ordered data and the portals are wrong. For the last year I've heard "Shapers" have been the reason and influence for peoples inspirations. But what if its not the case...what if its the portals themselves that are responsible. We have a language that's been dubbed "Shaper Glyphs" but what if that's the portals way of communication that we are capable of understanding. I have been reviewing several glyph strings while hacking lately and amongst them was "Discover shapers lie" "seek xm truth" and "Resistance/Enlightened defend portal"....so what if the shapers arnt exactly what we believe them to be... so to speak..what if they infact are the supposed "dragons" to come? I feel the portals cry out with +Devra Bogdanovich's virus slowly eating away at them. I feel their anguish as the xm around and coursing through them is ripped apart by some mad women's over zealous crusade to "protect" humanity. I fear for mankind shoud the light of the portals be extinguished.

#SaveThePortalsSaveHumanity

Pardon my rambling at times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind