We have all the renders let's see if we can help get them rotated correctly and identified.

We have all the renders let's see if we can help get them rotated correctly and identified.

Originally shared by Daniel Benton

Individual renders this time around.

I'm not certain the orientation is correct on all of these.  Graphical programming isn't quite my thing, but I think I got them such that "up" in each is the same as "up" in relation to the portal they're orbiting.

On the other hand, a few of them still look rotated, so I'm not quite sure I got it right.  I may try again with a different approach for the frozen variants.

[E] Original filenames correspond to artifact numbers.

#ingress   #helios   #artifacts  





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind