All the latest events have started to bring so many questions to my mind.

All the latest events have started to bring so many questions to my mind. I believe it would be better for me to post them here so I can broaden the understanding I could give to each one, as well as possible answers.

We all know Jarvis is not on a good state. We have the artifacts, but what do they unleash? We know they have glyphs, and an order. ADA ingressed Klue by a glyph sequence. And we got an email a while ago saying "ADA's Artifacts". Could it be that ADA is displaying them in a certain way to ingress us? And what are the artifacts made of? I don't know yet, but have a hard feeling that they are made of Chaotic Matter. If the artifacts are, indeed, made of CM and are a response to the portal virus, was the virus itself made of CM? And who would have provided thar CM to Devra Bogdanovich? And why does Jarvis does not want them activated, even if them can save him?

H. Richard Loeb just posted about The Chaotic Syndrome. Is this a reaction to exposure to CM? Have we seen it before? Do we know what the symptoms are? If the artifacts are, in fact, made of CM, are the people who have been near them prone to suffering from this Syndrome?

Finally, about CM itself. What is it made of? What if it is XM, with the data ordered in another fashion? If so, are humans able to manipulate XM in order to create XM? Is this what the companies have been doing? Otherwise, what is CM, and why is it so dangerous for the human kind? And, do we believe it could be beneficial if used in a controlled environment?

This is a long post, as are the questions I have. So far, no answers, but I hope to have them soon. If you can help me in this quest to seek the truth about it, it will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind