Correct me if I'm wrong here since I really have zero clue, but I was lead to believe that it was members of...

Correct me if I'm wrong here since I really have zero clue, but I was lead to believe that it was members of Operation: Essex that were going to be making the different missions for the new Missions part of the Ingress Scanner App, and I've been thinking, and wondering when I learned that there were agents that could be able to make them, how one would go about actually doing it. So I figured that I would try and make one of my own for others to do, however I soon discovered that that wasn't going to be possible, and it seems that for the area that I live in, ALL of the missions are centered around the Oakland/Berkeley area ONLY and there are only four missions that have been created, plus those same mission were created only by one side since the other side hasn't had a chance to actually create them.

Now I've been in this community since I first joined and started playing Ingress and know just about everything that there is to know about the back story and where the possibilities are that the story might actually go (however with those that I actually talk to about this, no one EVER cares to listen so I mostly just keep everything to myself on it all). I've actually got a friend that happens to be in this as well (several friends it seems once I took a look at the members listings), and I was wondering how in the world it would be possible for someone like myself who happens to be 90% confined to his home town to be able to create missions and have others take part in them as well. Please someone let me know because in all honesty, these missions around my area shouldn't be confined to one side creating them only. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind