I am still assimilating the Jahan/Ada video.

Originally shared by Edgar Allan Wright

I am still assimilating the Jahan/Ada video.  

Still formulating past, present, future, alternative possibilities in the ominously titled computational substrate.  

So much implication in so few words. Images of possibilities.

And somewhere in there I felt the shade of Calvin. Everything he did and said in the decades I knew him takes on a new shade of meaning.  It is visible now from a different angle -- like viewing the world from inside the magician’s sleeve.

Everything he did led to this moment, Whydah, Niantic...  Everything.  And yet he is not here for his triumph.  

Or have I got it all wrong? Is he the villain or hero of the piece?  Is he the hand moving the pieces, or is he just a piece?

Meditating. Contemplating. Assembling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind