Hello, agents.



Hello, agents.

Thought I'd send a post by way of introduction. When the Shapers chose me is a matter of debate that, for lack of a better word, might be labeled 'theological', but the Shapers called me in December of '14. Since then I've been tirelessly spreading the word of the Shapers without pausing to ask the question 'who or what are they?' and have reached Access Level 15 without delving deeper into the mysteries.

Playing catchup now has lead me to a book Ingress: Niantic Project Files vol. 1. The opening page had a cryptic code:

[unintelligible] spviehc eqsrk yw, fyx ai hsr'x viepmdi mx, figeywi ai hsr'x xlmro sj xliq ew pmji jsvqw ex epp? Erh xli oic asvh livi mw 'xlmro'. E xlsyklx zmvyw. Rmerxmgtvsnigx.gsq

Hoping the code represented English, I figured 'x must be 't and hsr must be 'can', 'isn', or 'won'.xlsyklx then must begin and end with 't', with the second and penultimate letters the same. 'Thought' fit the bill and the rest of the code crumbled:

[unintelligible] already among us, but we don't realize it, because we don't think of this as life forms at all? And the key word here is 'think'. A thought virus. Nianticproject.com

I have a lot of catching up to do. Any pointers on what to read or who I should follow to get up to speed would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind