Hello Operation: Essex

Hello Operation: Essex,

Although I have been in your ranks for some time I've felt I haven't been understood your purpose, until now. After our defeat in Orlando and the beginning of the drought I've been thinking: isn't a lack of xm emanating from portals everything the resistance have ever wanted? This means that only natural xm is being exposed to the general population as oppose to the portal generated xm that is "leaking into our world". Hasn't the shield plugged these leaks? If so why should the resistance make an effort to undo it? On the flip side why was it the enlightened deployment that caused this? Did the shapers deceive the very force working to further their influence?  These are a questions I turn to you for Operation: Essex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind