Let me say, what a weekend.

Originally shared by Josh Basilio

Let me say, what a weekend. Possibly a full post of my experiences later, but I've been captured in picture and video so much and the results speak for themselves.

I did want to share something interesting the Enlightened GORUCK teams discovered during the course of our mission in Orlando. These are two sections of an encoded message, and we were told Hank Johnson​ is involved somehow. I'm also told that GORUCK teams elsewhere across the globe have recovered similar sections.

I post these to foster a concerted effort to collect these fragments together and discover more truth. I believe my Resistance counterparts in Orlando have seen the same encoded sections that I have, plus more. Let's work together!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind