How it all links together...

How it all links together...

I was on the BTS RoundTable discussion group last night, and let slip some information regarding my deep investigation further into XM, Sensitives, and Non-Sensitives.

The moment when a person can be "ingressed" by these outside influences (Shaper or N'Zeer) is dependent upon a few factors.
First, the person must be in a mental state known as "flow".
I touched upon all of this in my last post about this topic,
https://plus.google.com/+AmbassadorKosh/posts/eFYDefB2Qnx

At this mental state, the brain is operating at a heightened state of creativity, mania, and bliss.  The person's brain operates on the gamma and theta wavelength.  The person looses all sense of ego and time.

As shown in Ingress Origins, specifically in Yuri Alaric Nagassa 's bio, it is revealed that XM operates on the gamma wavelength.

The flow state is further broken down, analyzed, researched and hacked at this wonderful website, http://www.flowgenomeproject.com/

People in a state of flow experience heightened creativity, increased performance and accelerated problem solving (among other things). This should sound familiar, these are what happens to sensitives when they are in an XM rich environment. This mental state is when then brain naturally produces a lot of dopamine and endorphins (NATURALLY). This explains why the people who are enlightened experience a sense of bliss and euphoria.

The second factor is that the person must be close to a portal when they are in this state of mind, their brain is operating on those specific wavelengths, and thus they are open to ingression.

Roland Jarvis mentions this in his Redemption speech, "The important thing is to clear the mind and engage the body. This is the first step. This frees the mind from the irrelevant and opens it to the true message. This is not a task that one finishes. This is a state that we must continuously seek to attain every day."

I have become aware that I am probably being watched since I made these connections, and I do fear for my safety. I took a risk coming onto the RoundTable Discussion last evening.

These are my findings, it all makes sense, the cryptic metaphors of Roland Jarvis' ways to enlightenment are pulled away for everyone now...

I will strive to continue to seek the Truth, but I have found my enlightenment, and this investigation has changed me.

I advise everyone to heed the words of Hank Johnson . This conflict is not over yet, but what do you with this knowledge now is in your hands alone.

The Flow state is not something to shy away from, but a gift for all of us to embrace, and make our OWN evolution away from the Shapers and the N'Zeer. Our way to cast off things of old. Resist outside influence fellow agents, and Enlighten yourselves for the advancement of us all, together.

#ingress #nianticproject  
Edgar Allan Wright John Hanke Andrew Krug Linda B flint dille 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind