I'm now safely offsite and am able to relate more of what happened.



I'm now safely offsite and am able to relate more of what happened. I'd passed on our questions that Saturday night, and was told to be at Aloft Hotel at 9am the next morning, and answers would be found.

That was Mission Day. When I arrived at the hotel where agents had previously been registering for Aegis Nova participation, I got a text message from an unfamiliar number to check out a bike rental, that I'd know which one. I moved on to make it in time for the Mission Day group photo. After that, I checked a map app for nearby bike rental racks. I'd just barely completed the first mission when I saw a sign: a portal with a shard floating around it, still suspended. There was a bike rack right next to it. It took a few moments before I spotted the dead drop. The blue bicycles struck me as a reference to Resistance on the move. This definitely had to be what PAC had wanted me to find. I collected the paper for later examination in a more secure environs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind