Hello everyone and thank you for accepting me into Operation: Essex, I feel the XM has lead me to request and join...

Hello everyone and thank you for accepting me into Operation: Essex, I feel the XM has lead me to request and join this community where I can continue my XM research as well as contribute to the Niantic Project investigation as best as I can.

I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and wisdom so once a subject interests me I immerse myself in it. Some of the subjects that has interested me in the past includes; Philosophy, Biblical Studies, Esoteric Teachings (Especially those of the Western Mystery Schools), Design, Stegonagraphy, History, Economics, Business and Strategy. I hope the little knowledge I possess in these areas can contribute meaningfully to the Essex community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind