This is the post i made yesterday that correlates with the raw glyphs Anthony Castanza just posted

This is the post i made yesterday that correlates with the raw glyphs Anthony Castanza just posted

Originally shared by Lukas Lentz

To My Niantic Friends:
This is a #brgxmnews  report.

A new community of Truth Seekers have joined together to try to put the pieces of this puzzle we call "The Niantic Project" together. Some call it a way to introduce new and old players into the Niantic Project media, to help make sense of it. Some call it the beginning of the Third Faction, Some just call it #OperationEssex  

I myself am a among their ranks, and had the privilege of participating in a hangout with other Operation Essex agents as well as flint dille and Edgar Allan Wright 

Quite a bit was talked about but one thing that struck me was a comment Edgar Allan Wright had made "This is ominous. Wait. Something else is coming back. A phrase. ?WillDie"

My response was "2 Will Die"

and he replied "Not 2willDie. ?WillDie"

This lead me onto a chase that i do not think was Edgar Allan Wright intentions, but when I looked back at those posters something popped out at me.

Disclaimer the following is pure speculation. That is why I am posting it. To ask agents for help revealing its validity! 

No I have never been one to want to touch Glyph s, but I saw what my inexperienced mind thought to be glyph s.

I talked to agent Anthony Castanza who is well known in the glyph community and he stated that he does not have record of any glyph s like these therefor no translation can be made. But if what we have on the posters truly are glyph's they do in fact fit the grid.

So agents, These "Possible Glyph s" are pure speculation. But I would like to know... What do you think... Could these be real? Im not sure...

We know one man who may be able to tell us. Stein Lightman what are your thoughts on this?

Check out the originals at http://tychosees.tumblr.com/

Please leave your thoughts and Ideas below!

I am Lukas Lentz of BRG XM NEWS
All Niantic All the time

#ingress   #ingressreport   #nianticproject  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind