Here we have Klue S.

Here we have Klue S. passionate, coherent, cognizant, beautiful, lively, and excited like she was at the start. What happened to this girl? Why has she been manipulated, torn, even..... Highly sought after? Now that she has effectively been "melded" with an apparent "benevolent" AI, is she the same? I don't see the excitement of discovery; I don't see her ability to speak from the heart. All I hear is coached; mechanized Rhetoric that is far from "liberated".
I fear she is a possible Class A sensitive that is being used as a kind of "wolf in sheep's clothing". I ask, Klue please speak to us, ADA if you're benevolent let her do so. If we see her on camera again, and w/o the constraints of ADA's grasp, will we see a glimmer of the truthseeker?
As a founding member of Prometheans-Enlightened Resistance and a member of this community of truthseekers I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say , "Lets seek the answers together, we love you Klue. We will hold your hand and walk with you, we will join you to the rabbit hole and beyond. Help us attain the understanding of what has happened"

Respect and unity,
_UrbanIlluminati_

[embed]http://youtu.be/KNtbfiwCwGg[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind