Ingress Story-Related Posts

Ingress Story-Related Posts
An Unofficial Ingress Investigation Resource

I'm very happy to announce that a site I've been working on for what feels like forever is finally ready for testing and use.

I started this site for myself as a way to go month-by-month and see all of the posts from the Niantic Project website on a single page, so I could much more easily catch up on the story. No trying to figure out what was new day-to-day, no clicking to access the information, just pages where I could scroll down and easily read/watch/listen to the releases. I believe I posted a link to an early version here once before.

But a lot has happened since the NP website went offline, and I find that keeping up with all of the story-related G+ posts is nearly impossible. As is scrolling back to view old posts. With some, like the Niantic Project posts, I can only scroll back a few months before hanging or crashing my browser. I wanted to make sure those old posts weren't lost forever, so I added them as well, sorted along with the original website posts.

After much (MUCH) coding and re-coding and tweaking, I'm at a point where I think it's ready to share with all of you. You can read the main page for many more details, or just click the links to view the posts. So here you go:
http://www.ocdcoder.org/ingress/posts.html

I'm still considering this a "beta" release and there's a little more I'd like to do with it, so I don't have it (or anything else, actually) linked from my home page for the world to see just yet. But please, take a look, make suggestions, and most importantly, let me know if you find any problems.

I hope you find it useful!

Edit: As you'll see on the home page, I'm currently showing G+ posts (if any) from ben jackland, Carrie Campbell, Devra Bogdanovich, Edgar Allan Wright, enoch dalby, Felicia Hajra-Lee, H. Richard Loeb, Hank Johnson, Henry Bowles, Hubert Farlowe (take a look at his travel posts in particular :-)), Hulong Transglobal, IQTech Research, JoJo Stratton (her WotD posts), Klue S., Martin Schubert, Misty Hannah, Niantic Project, Oliver Lynton-Wolfe, PA Chapeau, Rekees Hturt, Roland Jarvis, Stein Lightman, Susanna Moyer, Tycho C., Verum Inveniri, Visur Technology, and Yuri Alaric Nagassa. (Whew!) Let me know if you think of anyone else who should be added to (or removed from) the list.


JoJo Stratton Hugo Neves Melissa L. Mustafa Said 

[embed]http://www.ocdcoder.org/ingress/posts.html[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind