Agents

Agents,

I have begun questioning myself about glyphs and glyph sequences. In order to continue with my investigations, I need from your help.

I am curious about the message that's behind the sequences and who writes them. There have been some speculations on the Essex hangout, but I cannot confirm until I have more information.

I am starting to collect glyph sequences shown after glyph hacks. If you happen to be an avid glyph hacker, please take a screenshot and send any sequences you find to me on hangouts or send them on an email to joseeantonior+sequences@gmail.com. Please include your faction, the meaning of the sequence as shown in the scanner (some glyphs have up to three meanings) and the attached screenshot. If you want to be credited, also include your agent name.

Thanks in advance for your help, I expect to have some good results soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind