While I am not yet prepared to divulge the exact nature of the most recent 'Roundtable' I presented at, I can safely...

While I am not yet prepared to divulge the exact nature of the most recent 'Roundtable' I presented at, I can safely tell you that there was a great deal of interest in the Influence of Exotic Matter on heightened human abilities and creativity.  Also, they were very interested in the concept of Sensitives.  I defined Sensitives, for the purposes of my paper, as people who's abilities are greatly enhanced by exposure to XM.  I noted that some had a positive reaction to it and some had a negative reaction, hence the existence of the Enlightened and the Resistance.

I have received a number of requests for information as to how a novice to the field can begin to study the Ingresstigation and the events leading to and after The Niantic Project.  I turn to you, Essex for suggestions as to how novices can gain a grip on the Ingresstigation?

I am compiling my findings now and seeking authorization from the sponsors to release them.  I will keep you posted on my progress.  They are quite interested in your responses. Frankly, it was like seeing my colleagues eyes opened after a long sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind