Devra's Memory Loss?

Devra's Memory Loss?

So, as many of you may know by now, Devra Bogdanovich​ was at the Aegis Nova anomaly in Tainan. Agent OkinawaHiroT ENL​ was kind enough to pass on questions we had for her and Agent faker holic​ even recorded her answers. I kindly thank the two of them for doing this.


During the interview, she was asked about Dr. Wright and her response was that she had no recollection of him whatsoever.

This didn't sit well with me and so I did some digging into various material and discovered this post by Hank Johnson: https://plus.google.com/+HankJohnsonNomad/posts/8foamqQmsX9 Within the post was this statement regarding his impending Recursion at the time which I have interpreted to be a key element of the simulacra process: "When it happens, memories of everything that have happened since I was ‘reborn’ will be gone.  I will remember nothing since that day in the 13MAGNUS nest in Afghanistan (October 19th, 2010).

My research indicates to me that my deep knowledge will remain: I will remember my childhood, my academic and military training, my entire life up until that moment when I was shot and killed. However all that I learned from that time on will be missing."

If Devra is now a simulacrum like all the other Researchers and you met her prior to the Niantic Project then she should still have a clear recollection of who Dr. Wright wss because Niantic would have been the shifting point in which her memories would no longer be able to be recorded naturally.

So the question is, why did she forget Dr. Wright entirely?

[embed]https://plus.google.com/+HankJohnsonNomad/posts/8foamqQmsX9[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind