I wanted to raise a reflection, if someone wants me to follow this path.

I wanted to raise a reflection, if someone wants me to follow this path.
A reflection that, in reality, I do not know if it has already been raised by someone before.
In that case, I hope to reconnect to what is already thought.

I always interpreted the glyphs as something two-dimensional. Nothing but a Cartesian evolution of a simple route, which starts from one point and arrived to another, connecting them in sequence.

Now, observing the glyph composition grid I wondered: why the space we display within the hexagonal shape of the grid should be flat?
Why do not we perceive as a three-dimensional space?

I tried, therefore, to consider the grid as if the points of intersection were the edges of a cube.
In this new kind of perspective, not only all the arguments on the right symmetry / right and up / down glyph is enriched with new elements, but there are new plans for possible symmetry - as in front / behind and diagonally.

I am proceeding to produce three-dimensional compositions of overlapping glyphs, with multiple redundant combinations that portalnetwork offers. I'm curious to see what kind of pattern I will be able to define, and if this type of study may or may not have an outlet of some kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind