I promised to keep Essex up to date after I revealed the true nature of my competition "ThirdEye" here.

I promised to keep Essex up to date after I revealed the true nature of my competition "ThirdEye" here. I incorporated the results and predictions of 13MagnusReawakens Day One into my study. My group of agents with an outstanding performance has shrunk to three. This is to be expected in a statistical experiment like this and will not deter me from continuing.

Two agents are performing in a way that the likelyhood of their result being random is only 0,04%. Another agent outperforms them even with a likelyhood of 0,0009% of his result being random. While these numbers are still far from being significant in a scientific way, they show a promising trend. I'm looking forward to the next 9 anomalies in 3 1/2 weeks and hope this trend continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind