Conversation between Hank Johnson and H. Richard Loeb in Washington, DC

Conversation between Hank Johnson and H. Richard Loeb in Washington, DC
Johnson: No water. So why all the cloak and dagger?
Loeb: I got anonymous word that somebody might have put a contract out on you.
Johnson: By “anonymous word” does that mean you don’t know who told you or you’re just not gonna tell me?
Loeb: It doesn’t make a difference. You just need to watch your back.
Johnson: And you brought me out here to tell me that blinding piece of information?
Loeb: We need to share information.
Johnson: Okay. You first.
Loeb: ADA tells me that there was a mysterious security camera glitch in the hours before Owens body was dumped at the Kennedy Center.
Johnson: Did ADA tell you if she caused it?
Loeb: No. That’s all she told me. Wait. What have you got for me? Come on. Come on, man. What have you got? Come on.
Johnson: I spoke with Devra. She says she’s not involved. Whatever it was that triggered Farlowe, she didn’t do it.
Loeb: And you believe her?
Johnson: Yeah. Yeah, I believe her.
Loeb: Alright. Any thing else?
Johnson: Nope. We’re all good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZBhB4oJPuo&feature=youtu.be

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZBhB4oJPuo&feature=youtu.be[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind