Second meeting between Hank Johnson and +H. Richard Loeb​ in Washington DC

Second meeting between Hank Johnson and +H. Richard Loeb​ in Washington DC
Johnson: So what do you got?
Loeb: You first this time.
Johnson: Got news from Claudia Glas.
Loeb: How did you find her?
Johnson: Actually she found me. Lit me up with a red dot, then called my phone.
Loeb: She’s a real sweetheart.
Johnson: She sure is. She said that Owen was going to compromise documents on NL-1331 to Lozaron/Visur*
Loeb: So Owen went bad?
Johnson: Yeah. So what have you got?
Loeb: Claudia Glas wasn’t there to kill you.
Johnson: If she was, I’d be dead. Give me something real.
Loeb: Word has it that Owen was blackmailing Yuen Ni. Threatening to divulge her complicity in the Niantic cover-up.
Johnson: That explains why she dispatched Antoine Smith.
Loeb: Exactly.
Johnson: So. You and I both live another day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVfNMZamLQc&feature=youtu.be

*change of "didn't" to "actually"
**change made due to conflict among transcribers.


[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVfNMZamLQc&feature=youtu.be[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind