Dear Essexians

Dear Essexians,

I've started another part of my study "ThirdEye". So if you want to check whether you can use the flow of XM to predict the future, meaning the outcome of the next 8 anomalies, feel free to join .

My study has borne some new information. Two agents have crossed the fabled threshold of 5 Sigma, making it extremely improbable that their results are random. I've contacted them and told them about the true nature of my competition by an extremely secured and scrambled channel. Even though I have no evidence that my work is still under surveillance, I continue to act as if it is. Better to be safe than sorry.

I asked them a special favor and they both asked for some time to think about it. I'll grant them this - I know that realising that you may very probably have a special power can make your mind rocking and reeling. Hank Johnson​ H. Richard Loeb​

Originally shared by Andreas Decker (thedeacon1972)

Dear Ingress agents,

after the huge success of ThirdEye EX05 Day One, I'm happy to announce the next round of my popular competition! After 694 participants last time, it will sure be an uphill battle to increase this number once again, but I was never the one to back down from a challenge. So if you like to win some free swag, just enter your G+-Name or your IGN along with your predictions in the survey down below.


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R8XGK5lCTobdyMdk21dcfjIEnDTSmdPWCFWDn4B-8WU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Show that you got the Third Eye and predict the outcome of the eight anomalies on Dec 2nd!

Each correct prediction earns you one point. Winner is the agent with the most points. In case of a tie, Lady Luck will determine the winner with a draw. If you want to change your submissions, just re-submit. But only the last submission of an agent counts towards the result. The deadline for your predictions is Dec 1st, 23:59 CEST. And last but
not least:

THE WINNER GETS FREE SWAG!

Last time, 694 agents from all over the world participated in this event. Let's see if we can make it 700 this time. Agents of the world, start predicting now!

[embed]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R8XGK5lCTobdyMdk21dcfjIEnDTSmdPWCFWDn4B-8WU/edit?usp=drivesdk[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind