Something was bugging me since Ishira Tsubasa got her puzzle piece...



Something was bugging me since Ishira Tsubasa got her puzzle piece https://plus.google.com/116260179700704401059/posts/et18YREe5oQ and H. Richard Loeb did his write up https://plus.google.com/+HRichardLoeb/posts/7Xs645AvijP. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I left it. Then came the weekly Ingress update that some of us get, and I got more puzzled(picture below)

"Passage to Osiris" didn't make sense. how is Morpheus, who is the Greco-Roman god of Dreams the Passage to Osiris. So, down the hole I went.

I found that the Egyptian equivalant to Morpheus is a god named Tutu. Tutu is the son of Neith, who, like Morpheus' mother, Nyx, is the goddess of night. Neith, like Nyx, is also at the beginning of creation.

Neith is called the "Opener of The Ways." Some epithets include "Priestess of Neith who opens all the (path)ways", "Priestess of Neith who opens the good pathways", "Priestess of Neith who opens the way in all her places". (el-Sayed, I: 67-69). Now my mind was racing. Ways. Pathways. Passages. How close am I to the "Passage of Osiris?" Closer than I realized.

Neith was paired with Ptah. Another Egyptian god who was at the beginning of creation. Ptah is the patron of craftsmanship, metalworking, carpenters, shipbuilders, and sculpture. (something to thing about at Navarro and Schloss Kaltenberg). Later he quickly absorbs the appearance of Sokar and Tatenen, ancient deities of the Memphite region and later formed with Osiris to form a new deity called Ptah-Sokar-Osiris.

What does all this mean? How does this fit with a map, an arrowhead and the men who's names were given to A. P. https://plus.google.com/103911745057047659788/posts/dT9JG5tKpdD ?

Maybe more info will help solve this mystery.
Ingress Andrew Krug flint dille Project Isthmus Project Lycaeum Edgar Allan Wright Hank Johnson #ingress #Morpheus #passagetoOsiris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind