Flint continues his journeys - He shared a quick note about Bowie and the Alamo.

Flint continues his journeys - He shared a quick note about Bowie and the Alamo.

"Visited the Alamo after Cross Plains. I was kind of following the Bowie trail after San Saba. After Howard Days and my suspicion that there was maybe more in the Archeological Dig than we're hearing about (will post interview I did with the Archeologist in the next couple of days), it just seemed like a good thing to do. Obviously, nothing is going to turn up from Bowie's day, but I just wanted to 'feel' what was going on. Bear in mind, this was the morning after I slept in 1331, which was kind of like a Haunted House challenge. Will recount the 1331 dream later. "

"I'm still processing, but suffice to say, as it was the vehicle that transported Twyla Klippe's (aka the Acolyte) corpse, it is XM haunted. I can't testify to this, but it seems that 1331 is transforming into something else. Not an Optimus style transformation, but more a mutation. I think of 1331 as kind of a living thing. Sleeping in it was more 'belly of the beast' than sleeping in a vehicle."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind