Some thoughts on the Archetype glyphs

Some thoughts on the Archetype glyphs

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Navarro Archetype Glyphs Study

In Navarro this year, representatives of the 13 archetypes spoke to the agents together right before the powercube exploded and caused epiphanynight2018. Each of them said one thing individually, a sentence that represented their archetype, and it was not lost by Investigations that each word they chose to represent their archetype had a glyph to represent it.

Each line was said in this order:

I stand for the Catalyst. I bring Beginnings.

I stand for the Alchemist. I bring Change.

I stand for the Visionary. I bring the Future.

I stand for the Trickster. I bring Mystery.

I stand for the Dreamer. I bring Destiny.

I stand for the Humanist. I bring Balance.

I stand for the Listener. I bring Discoveries.

I stand for the Omniscient. I bring Knowledge.

I stand for the Interpreter. I bring Perspective.

I stand for the Spiritualist. I bring Legacy.

I stand for the Skeptic. I bring Questions.

I stand for the Explorer. I bring our Journeys.

I stand for the Patron. I bring us Together.


Archetype Glyphs

Begin Change Future Mystery Destiny Balance Discover Knowledge Perspective Legacy Question Journey Together

While there was no true sequence pointed out if you put the glyphs in the order that they were said they do seem to have a flow that could be a sequence or two. I can say that I am definitely seeing a sequence myself but I am going to put my thoughts on that sequence on the back burner and focus on what makes up these Glyphs together simply because it wasn't obviously pointed out and I don't want to make this study more convoluted than it needs to be. I may revisit my thoughts on the sequences I see later….


Secondary/Composition Glyphs

Abandon After All Answer Barrier Before Human Body Breathe/Live Call Chaos Clear/Close Clear/Close-All Complex Consequence Contemplate Create Creativity Creativity/Thought/Idea Danger Data Destination Destroy Deteriorate Die/Death Difficult Distance/Outside Easy Enlightenment Equal Escape Evolution/Success/Progress Failure Follow Forget Civilization Harm Harmony/Peace Have Help I/Me/Self Ignore Imperfect Improve Impure Intelligence Interrupt Lead Less lie Mind more N’zeer Nature New Not/Inside Nourish Old Accept/Open Accept/Open-All Portal past Path Potential Presence Past/Now Pure Pursue Pursue/Chase React Recharge/Repair Resistance/Struggle Response Restraint See Search Self/Individual Separate Shaper/Collective Share Signal Simulacra Simple Soul Stay/Stability Strong Sustain Sustain-All Technology Them Truth Victory Want We/Us Weak Xm Dragon “Stop” Journal

I put all of the Glyphs together like I do in my sequence studies because I wondered if it would give us more of an insight on what is in or makes up a Magnus. It is very clear each archetype, like Glyphs, can represent specific things individually. That they can stand individually on their own and are powerful in their own specialties but together they become more. Together they accomplish things that they cannot do individually and together are more powerful than they are separated. Together they are resilient and can be dangerous. This I feel can be said about Glyphs as well. An individual glyph has power but a sequence together is what brings understanding and in some cases can become so powerful they change the world around them.


Of course all time glyphs are present, possibly indicating or confirming what we already suspect. A Magnus is almost always present, whether it’s in the past or now. Time may not matter to a Magnus and it’s possible this could be showing us in the future there will be another Magnus present in our history. It could even mean there is a present Magnus that we don’t know of yet that will change our future. Like all glyphs this is up to interpretation.  

Every faction bias glyph is present too, along with together. This i believe also shows something we already know, that Magnus’s can be one faction over the other but can also be mixed with both. But i do have to wonder one other thing with this. With N’zeer, Shapers, and Human present, is it possible to have a Magnus that isn’t just mixed of factions but of exogenous beings and humans as well? Or can only factions have their representing exogenous within them? What was the importance of making sure N’zeer and Shapers were within this composition but other glyphs were not.   

What is interesting, to me, about all of these glyphs together is the fact that it isn’t actually symmetrical and that there are some glyphs missing.  Considering there are 13 glyphs together here and I've had some 5 glyph sequences get very close to having every single glyph within them, the fact the glyphs used to represent archetypes are missing a few glyphs makes me want to look into why. A Magnus is believed, in some cases and with some investigators, to be complete, so why wouldn’t the archetype glyphs together have every glyph within it? More interestingly is the glyphs that are missing…..

Adapt, Advance, Again/Repeat, Avoid, Conflict, Contract/Reduce, Courage, Fear, Gain, Grow, Hide, Live-Again, Lose, Message, Rebel, Retreat, Safety, Save, Use, Unbounded, Worth, You/Other

If the structure of these glyphs are suppose to indicate things about the Magnus then why would some of these be missing? Isn’t a Magnus together suppose to advance in their goals? Does a Magnus not have a message to give to us? Why is signal part of these glyphs composition but not Message? Why is there a beginning (Begin) but no ending (End)? We already know in the last Magnus that there were simulacra involved with the Magnus and when it was disbanded we were told they were possibly turned back human but why then is Simulacra present but Live-Again is not….

So many of our opposing glyphs are present in this structure but Courage, Fear, Gain, Lose, Save, and Use are not. Is there not courage or fear required in forming and keeping a Magnus together? Does a Magnus not Gain any advantages or even Grow? Speaking of opposites, why do we have Help and Stay but not Avoid? It is possible that is what a Magnus is suppose to do… Stay, help,and not avoid our civilizations needs but then why are Save, Gain, and Grow missing?

The ones i'm very curious on why they aren’t present are Unbounded and Worth… We have been made to believe a Magnus can do so much good or bad. They have been viewed as these powerful, almost needed things within our civilization… Hidden away, doing work in places we don’t see and yet… They are not limitless… Is this an indication that a Magnus is truly not what we believe they are? That their worth is actually less than we imagine? What is their worth to us? What do they do for us?

I have so many questions coming from this study. My thoughts on the Magnus have changed, what their purpose is to me, isn’t as clear anymore. I feel we need to question more of what they do for our civilization…. Just as much as we would question anything with a warning label on it because there is quite clearly a warning on this with Harm and Danger present in the composition but Safety nowhere close to being finished..  

I have so many thoughts but i don’t want to overtake anyone's ideas on this. Please know, this is just the surface thoughts i have on all these glyphs together. This is not fact and i could completely wrong in it. My ideas on it could change down the line as it has before. I would love to have conversation with you on the structure of the Archetype glyphs or on glyphs in general. I feel they hold so much more information than the simple definition we have given them! Thank you for reading and continue glyphing agents!

Ingress John Hanke Carrie Campbell flint dille Edgar Allan Wright Stein Lightman H. Richard Loeb Andrew Krug Project Isthmus Operation Essex #ingress #cassandraprime #glyphstudies



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind