Sorry. I had to eliminate the previous post. Here comes again... T_T

Sorry. I had to eliminate the previous post. Here comes again... T_T

Greetings Investigative Community!

I come to share with you my suspicions with you about the identity of camp' Navarro's mystery visitor. I guess many of you already heard this, but I have strong reasons to believe she is the Carrie Campbell from the Prime/Osiris Universe.

Since my interactions with her in Navarro, I've been maintaining conversations with her regarding several topics (I'll show here what I believe it's interesting for our investigative conversation). After a few weeks I learnt that AtLaZ TD has also been talking to her (and I'm waiting for him to write his side of this information gathering that we've been doing) who had evidence to claim that the woman was aligned with the resistance. So I suggested she was very curious and eager to learn things in general. We were still playing around with the idea that she might be Jarvis-P, so I brought to the discussion that she told Mario Valenzuela II she wasn't an artist when he asked her at camp.
Then, we started piecing bits of information together: She told me she was going to San Diego (actually, she asked me if I was going because she wanted us to meet), so then Mario Valenzuela II pointed out that we have intel that Carrie is supposed to appear at San Diego, so she might be Carrie.

Following that idea, I started asking questions about the study of Glyphs... She did not only said she was studying them but she was good at answering my more to the point questions I used to try to determine if she was in fact a language scientist or else.

Funny thing though! The Carrie from our universe was a semiotician. But her answers were a bit more leaning towards more formal linguistics. (I specifically asked a couple of things from which I was expecting answer 'X' to confirm she was a semiotician and I got answer 'Y').

What do you think?

Disclaimer: As you can see in the later picture, I asked her about posting our conversations here before I even thought of doing so.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind