All right, last night I was graciously added to the Rabbit Hole Hangout.

All right, last night I was graciously added to the Rabbit Hole Hangout.  Thank you.  While playing a little catch up, an old video was brought up from ingress.  I thought I had watched everyone, but I guess I had not.  I dug deeper to see if there were any others I had missed.  It was all of the Cassandra videos.  How I missed these I do not know.  Anyway one video grabbed my attention- The Cassandra Signal-Compiled ( http://youtu.be/xXq6wvIOYlA ).  I asked if anyone had seen it and JoJo sent me here ( http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:videos:cassandrasignal ).  This was indeed the post I was looking for.  I noticed not all of the screenshots had been captured, So I decided to go frame by frame to attempt capture every one of them with their respective time stamp and see what glyph message was.

The Glyph message is: Open All, Clear All, Begin, Journey, Pursue, Self, War, Pursue, Self, Destroy, Begin.
Now in my attempt to capture time data and upload the photos in time stamp order, I hope my file naming convention is seen in the uploaded pictures.  If not I will take time later in the week to rename the pictures.  The file name for each Picture is as follows.  #.##.#   Most photos should just be #.##  the first # is the minute mark, the two ## are the seconds mark.  The single # after the seconds is to refer if multiple images showed up in the same seconds on which one came first; if it has a G in front of the minute mark that was used to separate out the glyphs in order.  Example A:  2.41.1, this refers to the time stamp 2:41 and it is the first image of found in that time stamp.  Example B: G0.07, this refers to a glyph seen at 0:07.





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind