I have spoken of this with a few Essex members trying to gain some clarity but all I have found is more questions so...

I have spoken of this with a few Essex members trying to gain some clarity but all I have found is more questions so I'm posting here.
The question:  Does XM create portals or does XM come into our dimension because of the portals? 
The Story:   A few months ago I started a project to start getting benchmark disks added as portals (if someone needs clarification on this please let me know).  As those portals were accepted I began submitting more then a question came to me.  If portals were created by XM (my initial thought) then were benchmarks and organizations like the NGS (National Geodetic Survey) a large-scale attempt at tracking XM levels on a national scale and further a cover-up for that program? 

I didn't give much thought to this until recently when I went to California City to pick up some parts for my truck (the closest parts store is in Cal City) and decided to find  few benchmarks there while I was in town....only to find that there were NO benchmarks in the city.    Since then I've done some more research, talked to many people, and found out the following: 
1: My contact at USGS says they don't have any benchmarks in the area that he could find (their records aren't electronic yet so he had to go digging for me).
2: NGS lists no active benchmarks in the city and the city/county do not have any.
3:  I did find record of a benchmark in the city on a Topo map but looking that up with NGS reveals that when the benchmark was placed there was no description listed and the benchmark has never been found (or maybe all records of it are gone). 
4: That benchmark is/was right next to the now closed Lake Shore Inn.

Right now that's as far as I've gotten, I was going to post this when I finished my hunt but it was suggested that I open this up to members of the community to run it down and make connections I may have missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind