This question was prompted by my earlier post about looking at ADA from a programmer's point of view, but it's...

This question was prompted by my earlier post about looking at ADA from a programmer's point of view, but it's really more of a general one. What's a good way to organize collaborative research projects?

I've tried Google Docs, Evernote, various other things. I've had wiki software work well for some projects, horribly for others. I recently searched online for suggestions from people working on PhD research projects and if I were to tally all the suggestions, note cards would likely win. :-)

I've seen so many collaborative projects start and then fade, and I don't think it's due so much to lack of interest as lack of a good way to organize and communicate information and ideas. This isn't Ingress-specific, it could apply to nearly any field of research, and I know there are some VERY experienced people on here. What have you found works well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind