The glyph for N'ZEER is interesting to reexamine given the glyphs HARM and DANGER.



The glyph for N'ZEER is interesting to reexamine given the glyphs HARM and DANGER.

The mysterious top cone is shared between SHAPERS and N'ZEER. It narrows down to CLEAR for N'ZEER, but opens out in the case of SHAPERS. The expansion could be akin to DIE, but on the other hand the rightmost extension would be NEW, and the leftmost would then be unknown.

Originally shared by H. Richard Loeb

Met Klue S. in person for the first time in a long time. 

I took an oath of secrecy about everything I observed and learned. I know truthseekers aren’t supposed to do that, but I did it for her. As I think we were all expecting, she’s in a state of transition, and worried about lots of things. Who is what, who knows what, more.

It was interesting, and, like most mysteries, the truth was right in front of my face. That’s all I can say, for now. 

Now on to other topics, I’m no Lightman, but I do understand the complexity and intricacy of the Shaper Glyphs. Pyxaron Dragon ‘s analysis of some of the potential hidden meanings is quite amazing, and worth a deeper study. I've attached his image here, and the post can be found here: http://goo.gl/ZXNNt9.

It’s actually an old post, but it’s only come to my attention now. Just one of those many treasures buried deep in this community of minds. Stein Lightman … I hope you get a chance to see this. I’m sure you’ll unravel much more from this than I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind