It seems that Devra Bogdanovich​ is reaching out...

It seems that Devra Bogdanovich​ is reaching out...

Originally shared by Paul School

Attention Hank Johnson 

As you might remember, I worked extensively with Devra Bogdanovich in Arecibo in a search of what we code-named DIALTONE. At the time, we were searching for extra-terrestrial communication. Devra and I made an agreement that we would tell each other if either of us were ultimately successful in achieving dialtone, but never did it occur to me that that communication would come from Devra Bogdanovich herself.  Which leads me to the reason I am breaking my public silence and attempting to contact you (this is the only way I know how to reach you).  An entity contacted me from a Portal through a very strange mechanism, and I believe that communication to have come from Devra. 

We need to talk. Please message me.

~School

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind