New to the group.



New to the group. Wanted to contribute a bit and noticed this image represents Many of the Quetzalcoatl statues on the Temple of the Feathered Serpent in Teotihuacan, which also has an "Avenue of the Dead" and tunnels made from lava tubes running beneath them. This would be in-line with the Aztec god-story of Ichtaca which also seems to be of that area and is associated by Stein Lightman of the image "Into the Mountains" Hank posted yesterday with the superimposed face/skull.

Originally shared by Hank Johnson

The next few days are going to be courtesy of Montgomery. If this is anything like last time, I expect I’ll be riding in transport planes and maybe a supersonic jet, dropping in parachutes and I’ll probably end up spending at least one gruelingly long day in an inflatable river craft.  My journey is going to take me to one of the most obscure corners of the world.  The land of the Anazktec. 

Expect some radio silence, but I’ll be back online soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind