Hi all

Hi all,

I'm reaching out to the community at large because during my research I realized that many of us wish to contribute ideas and opinions on the investigation but we stopped due to a factor that not only limits our learning but slow our research, what i mean by that is the lenguage barrier that many of us have, mainly because English isnt our native language or just because we dont feel comfortable.

So I would like with the permission of the moderators and the owner to post my research in Spanish, in order to give an opportunity to the Spanish-speaking investigators to contribute to the research and find a place where ideas and opinions can be developed to the fullest.

I think that the way I research can contribute greatly to the community, and can expand the knowledge of those who seek the truth about the niantic project but have obstacles that make it difficult to acquire that knowledge to continue their research.

Waiting for confirmation to share my research.

- Noobboy45

Edgar Allan Wright Mustafa Said JoJo Stratton Yik Sheng Lee Mike Wissinger José Antonio Rey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind