Join Edgar Allan Wright tonight for a special Hangout.

Join Edgar Allan Wright tonight for a special Hangout.

Originally shared by Edgar Allan Wright

I am investigating how the N’zeer have emerged through the events of Helios and Darsana, but my thoughts are scattered. I need your help assembling the pieces. I will be hosting a hangout this evening, and I invite you to join me. I am certain the clues I need to find are in The Niantic Project Files: Volume 3.

Verity has offered valuable passcodes to those who will assist me today. 

The hangout will begin at 9PM Eastern time (EST). I will be using the Q and A feature, which you can use to submit answers to the questions I will ask.

If you wish to join by video and ask me a question of your own, ensure that your microphone and camera are working, and comment on this thread letting me know that you wish to join by video and what question you wish to ask. You will be contacted privately with a link to join the hangout and ask your question. I apologize if you are not selected, there will only be time for some of you to join.

I expect this hangout will last perhaps 30 minutes, but if our investigation is successful, I may return to try this again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind