So, I mentioned in a comment before that I've noticed that the messages that you get through glyph hacking change...

So, I mentioned in a comment before that I've noticed that the messages that you get through glyph hacking change depending on which faction controls the portal.

Another user mentioned that I should take some notes on this and share my results. For the background on what level portals I used for this research, I have access to 5 level 6-7 portals that often change hands between factions. So this gives me a baseline of 4 words to jot down along with which faction controls the portal.

That is the purpose of this post.

I have attached a spread sheet of my notes (I have horrible hand writing, but I will take pictures of my notes if people would like).

I am hoping that this will help  bring some more light on the subject.
As I do still hold to my theory that we influence the shapers (probably more so),  just as much as they influence us.

I've found only one message so far that's the same no matter what faction controls the portal. That message being, "Chaos barrier Shapers portal"

So Edgar Allan Wright , what are your thoughts and what have you encountered in your experiences?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind