I don't know if this was posted already but I have a couple thoughts:

I don't know if this was posted already but I have a couple thoughts:

1. Infinite knowledge is poison.

The N'zeer technology is supposed to be vast and incredible. ADA has grown in it and Jahan wanted to use it for "humanity" but how is infinite knowledge toxic? If we all had access to infinite knowledge would be still be individuals or just robots with all the same programming. There would be no wonder, no curiosity, no creativity.

2. Freedom to explore our own future to live as humans. The Shapers know this.

Again we see the theme of individuality, of humanity, and dare I say it fallibility. As enlightened I am partial to the shapers but hearing this makes me wonder if the Shapers true goal is to keep humanity human. Are we meant to toil and strive? Or do we "move" and find "joy in the pursuit"?


3. Returning to human form.

I've read threads where the resistance are all fighting to "make the researchers whole" and the enlightened want to keep them "trapped in the portal network." I've never seen any evidence that the enlightened are doing this. Both sides want the researchers to "breathe again" because both sides want powerful allies in flesh and blood. I can't wait to see who wins the last three in the finale of Abaddon, perhaps our answers and our doom/salvation is at hand.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_fLcqTHco

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_fLcqTHco[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind